Follow @MAWSA_PA on Twitter, or Facebook for educational information and announcements. Is there something you would like to see on our web site that is not here already? Contact us and let us know.
MAWSA is hiring! Find out more here!
ANNUAL AUDIT: Our auditor has randomly selected some of our accounts to confirm information we have provided to them. If you have received notice from our auditor to that effect, please respond promptly so that they may continue prompt review of our records.
GETTING ACTIVE IN YOUR WATER AND WASTEWATER SERVICE: Whenever there is an interruption in water or wastewater services, our businesses and customers suffer. Efficient, reliable, modernized, water infrastructure is essential to a strong, stable and growing economy.
If we make the necessary investments in our nation’s community water systems, we are not only protecting what we have today but we stand to gain more than $220 billion in annual economic activity and create 1.3 million new jobs. (awwa.org; wef.org)
Together, we can ensure clean, safe water is accessible to everyone in our community. Now that we know who will be our Elected Officials, let's engage them about the importance of our water and wastewater infrastructure. For a discussion guide, click here.
APPOINTMENTS: Your safety is of our utmost concern
- If you receive a call from our staff, CONFIRM what it is for.
- Our employees carry proper identification, wear uniforms, and correspondingly labeled vehicles.
- Do not fall for scams. We will ALWAYS try to call you, or send a written request, prior to coming to your home.
- Check our employee page for names so that you can identify the badge being presented to you.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: DEP is requiring that all water systems increase Free Chlorine levels from 0.02mg/L to 0.20mg/L. MAWSA will be making adjustments to meet these requirements effective immediately..
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY
- Please use the main line for after hours emergencies.
- The prompts will guide you to the answering service.
- If you have had a prolonged issued lasting several weeks, please do not wait until after hours to contact our offices. This is reserved for emergencies.
- For emergencies during office hours, please use our office number as well.