MAWSA is updating all contact information for our emergency callout system. A form was enclosed with the April billing statement. If you have not done so already, please send in your form ASAP. You may download a copy here, or fill out an online form here.
WWTP closed to all hauled waste streams until further notice.
Follow @MAWSA_PA on Twitter, or Facebook for educational information and announcements. Is there something you would like to see on our web site that is not here already? Contact us and let us know.
MAWSA is hiring! Find out more here!
GETTING ACTIVE IN YOUR WATER AND WASTEWATER SERVICE: Whenever there is an interruption in water or wastewater services, our businesses and customers suffer. Efficient, reliable, modernized, water infrastructure is essential to a strong, stable and growing economy.
If we make the necessary investments in our nation’s community water systems, we are not only protecting what we have today but we stand to gain more than $220 billion in annual economic activity and create 1.3 million new jobs. (awwa.org; wef.org)
Together, we can ensure clean, safe water is accessible to everyone in our community. Engage your Elected Officials about the importance of our water and wastewater infrastructure. For a discussion guide, click here.
Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance Watershed Expo June 5. Learn more here!
APPOINTMENTS: Your safety is of our utmost concern
- If you have an "estimated reading" on your bill, we need an appointment with you
- If you receive a call from our staff, CONFIRM what it is for.
- Our employees carry proper identification, wear uniforms, and correspondingly labeled vehicles.
- Do not fall for scams. We will ALWAYS try to call you, or send a written request, prior to coming to your home.
- Check our employee page for names so that you can identify the badge being presented to you.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY
- Please use the main line for after hours emergencies.
- The prompts will guide you to the answering service.
- If you have had a prolonged issued lasting several weeks, please do not wait until after hours to contact our offices. This is reserved for emergencies.
- For emergencies during office hours, please use our office number as well.