Position: Administrative Assistant
The Manheim Area Water & Sewer Authority is seeking a motivated individual to be an integral part of our team. Our municipal authority provides water and wastewater services to the Borough of Manheim, and portions of Penn and Rapho Townships. Our administrative office is seeking a part-time administrative assistant, to provide a variety of functions under limited direction.
Applicants must be well spoken, and possess strong oral and written communication skills. Amount of hours worked per week to average 30 hours.
- Answering and responding to phone calls
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Mail recording and distribution
- Processing and application of payments and permit applications
- Other duties as requested by administrative and/or facility staff
- Log and respond to or distribute VMM
- Respond to or forward Email
- Courtesy Critical Consumption Calls
- Preparation and Data Entry of Deposits
- Process and Upload Open Balance Report
- Assist in scheduling customer appointments
- Assist in distribution of Inspection Compliance Correspondence
- Assist in Quality Assurance Process of Monthly Billing
How to Apply
Please remit a cover letter and resume to: info@MAWSA.org, Attn: HR
Position: Water/Wastewater Laborer
Manheim Area Water and Sewer Authority is a Water and Wastewater Authority that offers stable leadership and growth, views employees as valuable resources, and rewards success with competitive pay and benefits.
We are seeking a self-motivated full-time Water and Wastewater Laborer to join our team in Manheim, PA and become an integral part of our team. The successful candidate will provide support activities for the operations and maintenance of water and wastewater treatment and distribution/collection facilities.
This position comes with a full benefits package: health, Rx, eye, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, pension, vacation time, paid holidays, etc.
The position includes activities supporting the daily operation and maintenance of a wastewater plant operation, drinking water plant operation, system maintenance and repairs.
This position requires basic mechanical knowledge with an emphasis in plumbing. The ability to lift and carry 60 pounds and work under inclement weather conditions are necessary. Candidates must possess reliable transportation and live within 30 minutes of our facilities. Strong safety awareness and a good record and understanding of safe work practices are essential.
Please email résumé and letter of interest to info@MAWSA.org, Attn: HR